Substance Abuse Services
- Opioid addiction treatment, education, outpatient care, preventive care.
- Court-ordered assessment/evaluation, DUI/DWI random urine screening, specialized programs for professionals.
- Mental health assessment, group therapy with Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Emotion Regulation
Additional Addiction Services
The Paradox Process
This renowned behavior management and emotion regulation technique gives participants the knowledge and tools necessary to change destructive or negative behaviors, resulting in productive, empowering outcomes.
Preventive Care Services
Our integrative-care approach to substance abuse offers patients the best possible chance at health and recovery. Patients receive the following services:
- Annual Preventive Visits
- Chronic Illness Maintenance
- Nutritional Counseling
- Dental & Oral Health Services
- Hepatitis B and C Screening
- HIV Screening
- Women’s Health